Rabu, 6 Mac 2013

Dead

Tonight while i wait for my eye close, suddenly i thinking of Dead, what the most people afraid of, we all will die one day only we doesn't know where and went we will die, now i thinking if i die tonight will i be remembered as a good guy? Or maybe as a good friends. Will all my family accept my leave or they just ignore it, i rather to fast die than slow die because many people say slow dead is torture because your body is empty but u still cannot die, it like u stuck at one place u cannot move forward or backward. I hope if i die tonight people will remember me as a good and nice person, good friends, good ex boyfriend, good little brother, good son, good enemy, good listener, good idol, last good human being. God please forgive all my sin

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan